Hi All,

The Eastern Phoebe by the diversion dam on the Loveland Rec. Trail has company now!   We're so glad to see them back.  Same as last year, the 2nd to arrive has a belly a bit more yellowish.  Also on the trail this morning were a pair of Common Mergansers preening and resting at the base of a new (since the flood) stump on the Yard Waste Pond just SW of Marker 2.

Last evening I had a Swamp Sparrow under the dogwood bush on the North side of my house.  This is only the 2nd Swamp Sparrow I've seen along here in 17 years.

The White-throated Sparrow is still here since mid November and, much to my disappointment, hasn't been singing.

Elaine Coley, Loveland

3D Earth Screensaver Preview
Free 3D Earth Screensaver
Watch the Earth right on your desktop! Check it out at www.inbox.com/earth