Urling and I explored the new Eco Park on Cherry Creek, just north of Broncos
Parkway (turn north on Jamison, right on Jasper).

It had mostly the standard species you expect along Cherry Creek at this time
of year. But - one oddball duck showed up, and it matches Sibley's picture of a
Cinnamon/Blue-wing hybrid. We watched it for 10 minutes as it swam from one
part of the pond to the other, but as we left, it flew off - in the direction
of Cherry Creek Reservoir.

Hugh Kingery
  Franktown, CO