COBirders,

The sometimes difficult to find Northern Parula was seen today around noon.
I saw it in the original location, slightly downstream from the  east end of
Sinton Pond and south of it towards the stream bed, the warbler foraging
mostly in golden current bushes and sometimes on the ground.  It wasn't with
any other bird species today.  Hopefully the teenage boy who had been
searching for this bird caught up with it.  I access the location via Mark
Dabbling Road off Filmore Road and just east of Sinton Road very close to
I-25. The bike trail is just south of Pikes Peak Steel which you will keep
on your right as you walk up the paved trail about 200 yards to Sinton Pond.
Big parking lot nearby just to the south of the stream and bike trail.

Bill Maynard

Colorado Springs