On Saturday April 26, I will be leading a morning bird trip to local Alamosa
hotspots. Birds are really starting to show up here. In the past week we have
had Black-bellied Plover, G & L Yellowlegs, Wilson’s Phalaropes, Black-necked
Stilts, Chihuahuan Raven, Red-breasted Merganser, and Brown Thrasher being
reported so I am excited to see what we may find. If you are in the area and
care to join us, we will meet at 0830 at the Alamosa Cemetery. Not to mention
Vermilion Flycatcher and Black Phoebe in recent weeks.

Also, I need to contact the person who will be doing the seasonal report for
the CFO Journal. Any help would be appreciated and thanks.

John Rawinski
Monte Vista, CO