I don't know what county I'm in…, near Greeley for what that's worth.

At Loloff reservoir,  there are hundreds of phalarope and at least a couple
redneck phalarope. There's nothing I think people would be real surprised that,
but I thought it would be a good place for people to catch up on their
phalarope. There are also:
Ruddy duck- at least 100
Cinnamon,blue and green winged teal
Avocet- about 30
Shovelers
Mallards
Killdeer
Pintail
Gadwall
Robins feeding young in the nest               under the walkway for the crude
oil
House sparrow
Western meadowlark
Guess that's about got it for what I have seen here.

By the way, I was at Jackson State Park yesterday. It is very full as is the
outflow ditch. I didn't see shorebirds other then spotted Sandpiper in the
Killdeer. There were lots of fun birds around in the trees,  nothing you
wouldn't expect, but I had lots of fun there!

Thanks, Deb Carstensen, Littleton, Arapahoe County
Sent from my iPhone