This morning,  I to look for the Hooded Warbler in Roxborough.  Thanks to Greg
Pasquariello's great directions I was able to easily locate the bird.  Several
time I noticed the lack of tolerence the bird had for a male Yellow Warbler.
After taking a good look at the bird I think I understand why.  This bird has
the hood of the Hooded and the breast streaking of the male Yellow Warbler.
The undertail coverts are a mix of the two.  Does anyone know of documentation
of this hybrid mix? Pictures of this bird can be seen below:

http://jaeger29.smugmug.com/BIRDS/RARE-AND-UNCOMMON-2014#!/

  Mark Chavez
Lakewood-Green Mtn
http://jaeger29.smugmug.com/