While scouting for my DFO trip around Lyons this upcoming Sunday, I found
the following

. (scan for bold, for the more interesting stuff )

5 Western Grebe

45 Great Blue Heron (Crane Hollow Road rookery)

25 Canada Goose

4 Mallard

2 Redhead

2 Common Merganser

2 Osprey (nest)

2 Red-tailed Hawk (nest on Old South Rd)

2 Swainson's Hawk

1 Golden Eagle (soaring over Lyons)

3 American Kestrel

4 Killdeer

3 Spotted Sandpiper

4 Eurasian Collared Dove

14 Rock Pigeon

35 Mourning Dove

3 Common Poorwill (heard nightly at my place)

12 Broad-tailed Hummingbird

2 Hairy Woodpecker (feeding my suet to her nestlings, I think)

3 Northern Flicker

3 Western Wood-Pewee

2 Cordilleran Flycatcher

1 Say's Phoebe

2 Western Kingbird

3 Eastern Kingbird

6 Tree Swallow (nesting)

12 Violet-Green Swallow (nesting)

35 Bank Swallow

3 Barn Swallow

5 Steller's Jay

2 Blue Jay

1 Scrub Jay

15 Pinyon Jay (my feeders)

1 Clark's Nutcracker (at my place, 6,000 ft, in late May!)

3 Black-billed Magpie

2 American Crow

6 Common Raven (apparently 4 fledged out of nest north of me on 4/27)

2 Black-capped Chickadee

2 Mountain Chickadee

2 White-breasted Nuthatch (nesting)

5 Pygmy Nuthatch

6 House Wren (nesting)

2 Western Bluebird (nesting, I believe)

2 Mountain Bluebird

5 American Robin

2 Gray Catbird

14 European Starling

1 Plumbeous Vireo (calling north of me)

1 Red-eyed Vireo (singing on old South Road on 4/27)

12 Yellow Warbler

1 Yellow-breasted Chat (heard at Lyons Cemetary)

3 Western Tanager

3 Black-headed Grosbeak

2 Lazuli Bunting

18 Spotted Towhee

2 Chipping Sparrow

2 Lark Sparrow

3 Savannah Sparrow

1 White-crowned Sparrow

5 Bobolink (including a female, in 3 fields near McCall Lake on Hwy 66)

25 Red-winged Blackbird

5 Western Meadowlark

3 Yellow-headed Blackbird

10 Brewer's Blackbird

3 Common Grackle

4 Brown-headed Cowbird

4 Bullock's Oriole

3 Cassin's Finch

6 House Finch

17 Red Crossbill (Type 2 Ponderosa pine?, hanging at my place)

24 Pine Siskin

15 Lesser Goldfinch

8 American Goldfinch

Raymond Davis - at 6,000 ft. NW of Lyons (in Larimer County by a nose)