COBirders,

The Eastern Wood-Peewee reported by others in previous days is still along
the Poudre River corridor near the Spring Creek Trail junction.  Today, I
did not hear or see it in the described spot, but instead heard and saw it
in the tall cottonwoods west of the viewing bench in the Cattail Chorus
Natural Area.  This is just west of the previously described location for
people not familiar with this area.

>From noon to 12:10 p.m. today the bird was calling non-stop until a
helicopter flew over.  Then the bird became silent and I could not relocate
it.  I'd suggest searching in a wider perimeter if you look for it.

Good birding,
Ken Pals