The Scissor-tailed Flycatcher that I saw July 8 along Rte 67 in Fremont Co.
 was present at the same location this morning.  This is 0.75 miles (as
measured) north of the Custer Co. line.  Or south of the driveway with  the
FOR SALE sign.  This morning it was conspicuously perched on a power  line
along the highway.  When I returned 3 hrs later it was  perched in a dead tree.

Unfortunately pulloffs are scarce along this section of the highway.

Rich Miller
Canon City