This afternoon (4:15-50pm) I found a MEW GULL at South Platte Reservoir
(Arapahoe). This very well may have been the same bird that Suddjian found
there on 1/9, but, given the size of the gull flocks moving about recently,
it could very possibly be a different individual. Regardless, there are
certainly plenty of goodies in the South Denver Metro area right now, and
we've probably only really gotten good looks at a fraction of them.
Thayer's, Lesser Black-backed etc. also represented, but no Glock or
Glock-winged. No Yellow-legged either.

Photos: http://flic.kr/p/qQ4oT1

Best,

Alec Hopping