Leon Bright and I were over at Lake Minnequa in the central part of Pueblo
around 11am, and saw the adult Tundra Swan and a female/immature White-winged
Scoter.
The best place to park when it is sunny out, in the morning, is the overflow
Hospital parking lot, south of St. Mary Corwin Hospital, along Lake Ave.  This
is the east side of the lake, looking west.  The light from here in the
afternoon looking west, is probably not the best.  The scoter was straight out
from this parking lot and the swan was toward the south east corner, with some
Canada Geese.  I think this is probably the same White-winged Scoter that has
been at Pueblo Reservoir since late December. Good birding,
Brandon Percival
Pueblo West, CO