Birders,
I've seen only a couple of Rosy's this am.  There is a Sharp-shinned Hawk
sitting on the north side of the house and a mule deer eating their seed.
I really doubt there will be many today with all the sunshine.
On a sad note, I believe that one of the "fluffy" Rosy's met it's end
yesterday or last night.  We returned last night to a lot of feathers on
the front porch.  Looked to be the right color.  Maybe the one I almost
picked up yesterday.

--
Ira Sanders
Golden, CO