If anyone who lives or works in Fort Collins has a field guide to the birds
of Southern Africa that they might be willing to lend me, please let me
know with a reply offline. It looks like I may be going to Johannesburg on
short notice business in less than 2 weeks, and if so will hopefully have a
day or two to wander. I should know for sure in the next day or two. Even
though I hope to hire a guide, I'll be hopeless if I haven't looked at a
field guide in advance.

Books can get banged up when traveling. I don't want to borrow any
irreplaceable or precious books. Let me know if you might be able to help.
Thanks,

John Shenot
Fort Collins, CO