Today we saw our first two soaring Turkey Vutures over Masonville, though
my neighbor reported seeing them just south of here 3 days ago. I will
check the historic Post Office roost daily now to count arrivals .

I think I've asked this before, but does anyone know if Alex Cringan's
records of the Mountain Ave (FOrt Collins) roost were passed on to anyone?
He kept daily records for many, many years and it'd be good information to
have archived.

If anyone is monitoring that area, please do post the arrivals and numbers.
Now that a couple of the original trees are gone, will they disperse nearby
or farther away?

Happy Return of the Vultures Day!
-Pat

Pat Hayward