Kara Carragher, Lisa Edwards, and I saw a few things of note today in SE
Colorado.
Scissor-tailed Flycatcher - 1 male continues in Walsh, Baca County
Great Crested Flycatcher - 1 seen and heard south end of Lamar Community
College Grove, Prowers County
Northern Parula - 1 female and 2 singing Northern Waterthrush north end of
Lamar Community College grove, Prowers County
Along with Mark Peterson and Glenn Walbek at Melody Tempel Grove, Bent County:
we saw western Palm Warbler (1), Northern Parula (1 singing), American
Redstarts (3), Northern Waterthrush (4), Veery (1), Broad-winged Hawk (2),
White-winged Dove (1), probably others things.
At Hasty Campground, Bent County: male Nashville Warbler, singing White-winged
Dove, family of Eastern Bluebirds.
At Van's Grove, Bent County: female Black-and-white Warbler (also present on
5/9).

Brandon Percival
Pueblo West, CO