This morning at about 8:30 we ran into Dotti Russell in the woods behind
Lamar Community College, where she said that she thought she had seen A
Mourning Warbler near the north end.  Dotti was right! The bird was nearer
to the north end, mostly skulking around in the wet scrubby undergrowth.
Jane Stulp, Dan and I were all able to get diagnostic views of the bird, but
full views were to scarce to come by, and photos couldn't be obtained. The
bird spent most of its' time associating with a loose flock that included
Yellow Warblers and Common Yellowthroats. Thanks, Dotti!

The Great Crested Flycatcher previously reported by Brandon Percival et. al.
was whooping it up in the south end of the woods, calling and eating slow
moving bugs in the snow dusted environs.

In the afternoon at the Meredith Feedlot ponds (Crowley county), 4 Dunlins
in breeding plumage were present, as well as Stilt Sandpipers, Red-necked
Phalaropes, and a few other expected migratory shorebirds, as well as a
handful of Franklin's Gulls.

Cheryl Teuton

Aurora CO