Hi all

Last night we spotted a Lewis's Woodpecker, of all birds, on the west side
of Nunn as you come into town along Weld CR 100 on north side.  If you
arrive from the west (from Wellington) there is a house on your south as
you go past Weld 27 ("Raptor Alley").  We saw it land on the thick wooden
wooden fence posts then fly to the center of "forest" aka their very large
windbreak.  He needs to go about two miles east to my yard ... :-)

Speaking of water, Lone Tree Creek which runs from north of Carr through
Nunn (Dover Reservoir at Weld 108/Hwy 85) to Antelope Reservoir (Pierce)
and beyond is completely full of water and flowing.  We have NEVER seen in
our 13 years up here water where creek crosses Weld CR 100 about 1.0m east
of Weld CR 33.

Thanks Gary Lefko, Nunn
http://coloradobirder.ning.com/
Mobile:  http://coloradobirder.ning.com/m