Hello CoBirders,

Late this morning, I was unable to relocate the Chestnut-sided Warbler when I
looked. However, this evening, the bird was relocated (with the help of a few
other birders). It was in almost the exact same little area it was this morning
except that it was very high in some trees. Also of note, an Eastern Wood-Pewee
was first heard singing and then seen just a few hundred feet south of where
the Chestnut-sided was seen.

Go birding!
Sean Walters
Loveland, CO