There has been a continuing Eastern Meadowlark (Lilian's) at McIntosh
Reservoir, Boulder County, since late July. It's now in the ABA Rare Bird
Alert blog post, linked
here: http://blog.aba.org/2015/08/rare-bird-alert-august-7-2015.html
I expect this bird and the 2 juveniles to hang around for longer, but if
you want to see this bird then I do suggest go sooner rather than later.
This is the furthest north record ever for the Lilian's subspecies, and one
of the few records in Colorado. If you have questions on how to find this
bird, feel free to contact me at blackguillemo...@gmail.com.
Good Birding,
Johanna Beam