Hi COBirders,

I re-opened my banding station at CSR last week, mostly to monitor migrating
Yellow Warblers.
Numbers have been mostly small so far, and I've mostly been banding a variety
of Hatch-year birds, probably from local nesters. I've banded about 20 Yellow
Warblers so far.

The past few days there have been more migrants showing up, including an adult
GRAY FLYCATCHER today, (banded, photos available), several Yellow Warblers
(packing fat), and a few Chipping Sparrows.

I'll post when I get interesting birds, and plan to operate most of the fall.
Good birding,
Steve Brown
Colorado Springs

Sent from my iPad