A beautiful, sunny day and a good mix of birds for our annual Science in
Action program with the Denver Museum of Nature and Science.  We broadcast
live into classrooms across the country - from North Carolina to Alaska and
many states in between!  Here's the breakdown of the 33 new birds for today:

Brown Creeper 1 (FOS)
House Wren 1
Ruby-crowned Kinglet 1
Hermit Thrush 1
American Robin 1
Gray Catbird 1
Orange-crowned Warbler 3
Wilson's Warbler 1
Chipping Sparrow 3
Clay-colored Sparrow 1
White-crowned Sparrow, Gambel's 12
Dark-eyed Junco, Oregon 7

This is our last weekend of the season; we will take the station down after
banding on Sunday.  We are opening about 6:45 and have birds back at the
station by about 7:30.  No formal groups scheduled for this final weekend.

Meredith McBurney
Biologist/Bander
Bird Conservancy of the Rockies