Something of interest with crows. I have been banding crows in Estes Park for many years and the recoveries that I have had from my crows banded in Estes were in Alberta and British Columbia, Canada. The birds were banded in Estes in the winter and recovered in the spring and summer. My oldest crow lived 10 years. If the crows being seen are not the birds that nest here, it makes me wonder how many years it took for that many birds to identify and locate this roost site.
Scott Rashid
Estes Park