 From: "David Suddjian" <dsuddj...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2015 8:57 PM
To: "Colorado Birds" <cobirds@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [cobirds] A few Littleton birds (Arapahoe) and one Ken Caryl
(Jefferson)
 Yesterday a Greater White-fronted Goose passed over St. Mary Church at
South Prince in Littleton, amid a flock of Canada Geese. There was a very
strong movement of Canada and Cackling over Littleton yesterday. Today a
Say's Phoebe was on the church grounds.
 Cooley Lake at South Platte Park today had a distant Common Loon.

 My Ken Caryl yard had a HY Harris's Sparrow at the feeding station.

 David Suddjian
 Littleton, CO

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/CAGj6RorA6UPfiV_D1HG2XZCdxUnveToAc
u_Js5EE7a0uB_QPRg%40mail.gmail.com.