Hello all. Saw photos posted on facebook including the CFO group of a
female Snowy Owl somewhere along the D.I.A. Owl Loop in Adams County. I
think it's only fair game to want to chase such a dream bird if the general
location was given, but if this is not good to post, feel free to let me
know. I know how to respect a bird's boundaries very well, and do not plan
on getting any closer than just from the road (I hope others who see this
are responsible as well). I am posting because me and a friend (Megan
Miller) want to chase the owl tomorrow morning (Sunday) departing from Fort
Collins. Unfortunately her car just broke, and the reason why I don't drive
is a long story. I'm just seeing if anyone from Larimer County/Northern
Colorado would like to chase the owl in the morning? Email me privately if
so. Thank you so much.

Austin Hess
Fort Collins, Collrado