I and other birders were unable to find the Snowy Owl this morning in the
previously reported location northeast of DIA.  Other sightings in the
fields provided brief excitement:  3 Ferruginous Hawks, pale rocks, and
white plastic bags.

Barr Lake continues to host thousands of geese and has also now attracted
thousands of Common Mergansers, thousands of gulls (including 4 Lesser
Black-backed Gulls and 1 adult Thayer's Gull), and hundreds of common
ducks.  All species I was able to find were expected for this location and
date.

David Dowell
Longmont, CO