Luke is happy to have folks drop-in for a visit without getting in touch
with him. People can walk into the backyard at 1520 W. Mountain. No need to
knock on door or view from alley. The feeder the bird has been visiting is
near the back of the yard on the east side. It is best to enter the yard by
walking through the front yard and along the east side of the house. The
bird has been seen spending most of its time visiting the feeder from the
pine trees along the east fence line near the alley behind the yard.

Also, an apology... I thought Luke had tried to post to CoBirds, but it was
another site I guess.

Happy Birding!

Jeff Birek