The woodcock was present this afternoon, found by a young couple from Fort
Collins. (Unfortunately, I didn't get their names! Drat.)

The Woodcock was found at dusk about 200 yards down the hill from the Ranger's
house.  He/she was by the stream, probing the sand.
Other birders there were Claire Montour from Denver and Jamie from Loveland.
We were all thrilled! Please refer to Michael's email below for directions and
a link to the map.

Woo hoo, Deb Carstensen, Littleton, Arapahoe County

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: