Hello fellow birders. The VATH have been very obliging. They showed up
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday in the same location. They are a little
skittish but someone was able to get a half decent photograph this week. I
am leading people out to the site every few days.

Our community is not open to the public. The residents own the roads here.
So, unless you have an invite from me, please refrain from entering the
area. I am more than happy to have people come over to our house and then I
will lead you on the hike where the birds have been hanging out. I will
even give you coffee and doughnuts! It is a 1.5 mile hike into the forest
to see the birds with one icy hill (I usually just let gravity take it's
course and slide down). If you are interested please email me.

Donna Nespoli, Lyons, CO
www.coloradonativebird.org