I went to Bobcat Ridge today to search for the Woodcock. It was looked for
from 9 to 1:30 to no avail with people still there when I left. The main
parking lot is temporarily closed because of wet trails in the main part of
the area. This means there are only a few parking spaces at the ranger
office so be prepared to have difficulty in getting in as parking is not
permitted along the road.
Norm Erthal
Arvada. CO