The gulls and bald eagles are still here on Highland Lake, but in lesser
numbers. The gulls are quite active. Each day, I see fewer Bald Eagles from a
high of eight, today I only two, yesterday, four. They seem to come in the
early mornings and are gone by 10am or so, and then back again, around 4 or
5pm. for a short while.

>From a high of about 600+ gulls, there are probably about 300 or so now.

Pauli Smith
Highlandlake/Mead, Weld