On the nesting *Bushtit* theme, my local flock near my home in Ken Caryl
Valley has divided up and for the last 10-14 days or so I've had sightings
only of pairs or singles. Today a pair was taking drier lint that I put in
a suet cage to use in building a newly started nest that is in a blue
spruce in my front yard. They tried to nest in the same tree last year, but
it did not get past the building stage.

Late this afternoon two *Turkey Vultures* made their way northward over the
area of St. Mary Church on Prince Street in Littleton. These were my first
this season.

David Suddjian
Littleton, CO