Hi Everyone,
Today 4/4 I found a singing White-winged Dove along Spine Rd near White Rock
Ave in the Gunbarrel district of Boulder. There's been one here for a long
time, but today is the first time I've seen it this year. The song it was
giving is the short song, a series of four descending notes, rather than the
longer wailing puppy song.
Mark Miller Longmont, CO

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 5 ACTIVE™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone