Barr Lake State Park - From the Visitor's Center bridge to the Pioneer Trail

I went to Barr in the afternoon just to get out of the house on such a
beautiful day.  There were a few migrants such as Hermit Thrush,
Orange-crowned Warbler, and Horned Grebe.  My favorite for the day was a
White-crowned Sparrow staying tantalizingly far enough in front of me on
the path to avoid any classic photos.  Sometimes, you just have to applaud
their unwillingness to interact with humans.

John Breitsch
Denver, Colorado
https://www.flickr.com/photos/breitschbirding/