Hello again all!

Had to head to Wellington for a quick work run this afternoon and headed
over to Cobb Lake after my boss said she had a Black-bellied Plover there
this morning.  The bird was there at 230pm in beautiful breeding plumage.
 Along with the plover, there were 4 Whimbrel, a dozen Willet, three
Western Sandpipers, and 5 Marbled Godwits.  The Godwits flew off while I
was there and my boss had seen Long-billed Dowitchers which I missed.  3
Forster's Terns were loafing on what looked like a drowned culvert pipe
next to a American White Pelican.

Note:  Cobb Lake is a PRIVATE lake that can only be viewed from CR56 on the
north end.  And since I know everyone was wondering, I did submit my first
ebird checklist for these sightings.  Hopefully, I completed it correctly.

Bird is the word!

Josh Bruening
Fort Collins