From: ROBERT RIGHTER <rorigh...@earthlink.net>
To: cobirds <cobirds@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wed, May 4, 2016 3:23 pm
Subject: [cobirds] Correction on Black Rail Cherry Creek Res

Hi:

Good Grief, I should have known better, what I was hearing was a Virginia's
Rail. My apologies to anyone who made the trip to Cherry Creek for the Black
Rail.

Most embarrassing, my face is now beat red, probably turning to a crimson color
as type this out. I’m sure the egg on the face will be there shortly

Humbly

Bob Righter