Thanks to all for reporting to COBIRDS from the CFO Convention and elsewhere
for the past week.

I have not worked on the RBA for some time and apologize for reportable birds I
might have missed.

If so, PLEASE send me your reports and I shall include in them in tomorrow’s
RBA.

I tend to purposefully leave out likely breeding locations of “rare” birds.  It
is not always necessary to do so and if you feel info related to such should be
included, please remind me of sightings and I MIGHT reconsider (e.g. Snowy
Plover, Longspur sp., etc). In alls honesty, there is no right or wrong answer
to such reports and discussions wrt reporting such  is welcomed.

Thanks Again for helping me out  AND please th ank Joyce for all of th e work s
he does i n keeping COBIRDS RBA up to date.  A week of doing RBA during
migration was difficult for me — but she does it year round and deserves a huge
THANK YOU.

Sincerely,
Allison Hilf
Aurora, CO