From: "'John D' via Colorado Birds" <cobirds@googlegroups.com>
To: "Cobirds" <cobirds@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2016 4:11:20 PM
Subject: [cobirds] Glossy Ibis , El Paso County

Cobirders :

Adult Glossy Ibis in a flock of 103 White-faced Ibis along Squirrel Creek Road
near the pond , Fountain . The ibis are in a flooded field north of road , note
there is absolutely no room to pull off vehicle , need to view with scope from
a safe vantage point .

John Drummond
Colorado Springs .

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/154a7062de5-9f3-16d00%40webprd-a45.mail.aol.com