This morning, before heading over to deKoevend to take another look at the
White-eyed Vireo, I stopped for a short walk at Marjorie Perry Nature
Preserve. During the trip, a Green Heron flew over the east edge of the
preserve, headed east.

As others have mentioned, the White-eyed Vireo continues near the 3 mile
marker for the 10K in deKoevend. It was very vocal, singing and foraging in
the open, on bare tree branches, as I left the park around 9:00 AM. Also at
the park were a Lazuli Bunting and a Lesser Goldfinch (my first in the
area).

Back home, a MacGillivray's Warbler continues to forage in my yard. This is
my third day in a row with this unexpected, but welcome visitor.

- Jared Del Rosso
Centennial, CO