I found an immature Olive-sided Flycatcher sallying after insects at Brush
Hollow State Wildlife area this afternoon.  It had indistinct wing bars
indicative of worn adult plumage.  I got two reasonable pics of it that I
have uploaded to my Birds and Nature blog.
<http://birdsandnature.blogspot.com/>
Otherwise birding was slow.  Landbird migration has begun.

SeEtta Moss
Canon City
http://BirdsAndNature.blogspot.com