Sandpiper still here 1:30 pm. Thanks for the great directions.Tom & Kay
-------- Original message --------From: Steve & Melody <waxwi...@q.com> Date:
12/18/16  12:47 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: cobirds@googlegroups.com Subject: [cobirds]
Purple Sandpiper Directions
Cobirders, I created directions to the Purple Sandpiper for a couple of fellow
intrepid chasers.  I have not seen any specific directions for the bird since
the first post by the Bushong brothers, so I thought I would put this out on
Cobirds for others to use:     Again, a huge shout out to Jack and Ryan for
having the wherewithal to recognize the bird was unusual, an excellent ID on
the bird and, most importantly, getting the word out on the bird.  And, to both
of them and their Dad (I apologize for not remembering your name in all the
excitement) for sacrificing some prime skiing conditions to be hosts for the
bird the next day! Good Birding,Steve StachowiakHighlands Ranch, CO