Up to 8 *Lesser Goldfinches* were in my yard today, and elsewhere in Ken
Caryl Valley I had 7 more Lessers along Massey Draw near the Ken Caryl
Ranch Community Center, and a total of 17 more in four spots along the
North Fork of Massey Draw and adjacent yards in the general region of the
equestrian center. That makes 32 Lessers for me today at Ken Caryl Valley
with the majority were at or near feeders. A *White-throated Sparrow*
continues along the North Fork of Massey. 4 *Ruby-crowned Kinglets *in Ken
Caryl Valley today.

Blue Heron Park in JeffCo had a *Greater White-fronted Goose* (flew out
with Cackling toward the northeast), and another or the same *Gr.
Whit-fronted* was at the fields at Clement Park near the library entrance.
A *Harris's Sparrow* appeared briefly at Blue Heron Park with a Song
Sparrow, and then both flew into a nearby yard.

South Platte Park had a *Rough-legged Hawk* flying along the river near
Carson Nature Center, and 2 *Lesser Goldfinches* were near the nature
center, along with 6 *White-crowned Sparrows* and a twittering of Am. Tree
Sparrows.

Wayside Meadow Park near Pierce St in unincorporated Littleton had 6 *Lesser
Goldfinches* at and near feeders in an adjacent yard.

David Suddjian
Ken Caryl Valley
Littleton, CO