Hello all -

At approximately 8:30 yesterday morning there were 3 Western Bluebirds and
either another drab adult, or also a Mountain Bluebird (this one seen in
flight only) cruising around above the Beaver Pond (Audubon Nature Center,
Jefferson County). Based on the amount and hue of blue, I suspect Mountain
Bluebird (although not confident enough to mark it such on my eBird). There
were also 18 Ring-necked ducks, 11 Canada Goose, 2 Common Goldeneye, and 1
Pied-billed Grebe in the larger ponds, along with the usual sparrow, finch,
and Black-capped Chickadee crowd. One Downy Woodpecker present, also.

Christy Payne, Wheat Ridge