How curious. Today I also found two singing dippers. These were in Fountain
Creek in Manitou Springs (El Paso Cty). I'd not heard them singing before,
so it was quite a treat. This was at the far west (northwest?) end of the
city, at the bottom of Serpentine Drive.

Spring is in the air!

Linda

*Linda Hodges*