I always seem to have trouble fixing one spot in my subject line since I'm
usually on the move.

I headed out after lunch on the road to Wads.  John Vanderpoel suggested
keeping on I 70 to Arriba and then trying for Mountain Plover along Lincoln
county road 3E.  Good idea as I found one plus about 50 longspurs including
both McCown's and Chestnut- collared.

in Ears itself, I had a blackbird flock with RWBL, YHBL, COGR, GTGR and BHCO.
Then I headed south to the Great Plains Reservoirs.

Sent via my Samsung Galaxy, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone