I just now received this additional information from Larry Gurzick. The
bird was still being seen today!

"The flycatcher was there yesterday morning and this morning.

Give me a call at (970) 799-0850. Dad said he would be ok if a few people
wanted to hang out in his backyard."

IF the bird can be seen from public property, consider trying to see it
from there, as I do not know what Mr. Guzick's
definition of "a few people" is.

Joe Roller, Denver