May I ask for help? I've seen Roadrunners in Arizona. I was at Stewart's Pond
and nearby Wetlands hotspots in Weld Co. on March 29. Saw a Roadrunner...
well.. run across the road! I thought I was imagining things. But, no way it
could have been a Ring-necked Pheasant. I have seen those countless times my
whole life.
Anyway, I wasn't going to record it at all in Ebird, but then I saw at least
two other people saw it too.
Can I find out if those sightings were Confirmed??? Whether they were or not,
should I record mine??? No pictures :-(
Susan
Thornton, Adams County