Despite frost on the deck and 34 degree temperatures the Rufous Hummingbird
showed up at 06:15, and has visited a few brief times since. Still elusive,
and hard to photograph in the lower light, but I have one lucky (somewhat
useful) shot.

   https://goo.gl/photos/KJvA7NEwFBh6tGRX7

I didn't want to try too hard to get a photograph, thinking this bird has
more important things to be doing like getting fed and getting warmed up.
If it comes back later in the day I'll try again.

regards

Adam
--
Adam R. B. Jack