Birders,
Yesterday afternoon, about 3:15, Tammy and I observed the Long-billed
Curlew at the location described by Christy.  Using scopes, we saw it from
high ground near 64th and Hwy 93 at a great distance.  We then parked near
the reservoir and walked to the north side of the Arvada/Blunn Reservoir,
but were unable to refind the bird.  It was a long walk.
Thank you to Christy for reporting this curlew.

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 12:54 PM, Christy P <passercu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all - I just spotted a Long-billed Curlew off of 93 in JeffCo. The bird
> was just north of the Blunn Reservoir (66th) on private property.
>
> Christy Payne
> Wheat Ridge
>
> --

Ira Sanders
Golden, CO
"My mind is a raging torrent flooded with rivulets of thought cascading
into a waterfall of creative alternatives."