Request for assistance - recordings of migrating Mourning Warbler songs

I am writing once again to ask the birding community for recordings of
Mourning Warbler songs during spring migration.  It is an opportunity to
participate in a Citizens Science Project with two specific goals.  1)
Evaluate the use of birdsong as a new tool for studying bird migration. 2)
Determine whether different song populations of Mourning Warblers (Western,
Eastern, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland) migrate together or separately to their
respective areas of the species’ breeding range.  This posting is for year
three of this project.  I am making substantial progress and want to thank
everyone who has contributed so far.

All you need to contribute is a smartphone with a voice recording app and
some luck. The web page link below describes the project and how to make
recordings on your Smartphone in more detail (note - I have also been able
to make recordings from videos that birders have sent me).

MOWA song mapper

http://www.anselm.edu/homepage/jpitocch/ornithology/MOWAmapper/MOWASongmapper.html

Here is a link to the recent national Audubon Society story on this
research.

Audubon Society reporting

http://www.audubon.org/magazine/spring-2017/this-guy-mapping-how-warblers-migrate-just

If you manage to get some recordings, please send them to the Mourning
Warbler Sound Lab (jpitocchATanselm.edu).   I would really appreciate your
help and contributions to this Citizens Science Project.

Dr. Jay Pitocchelli

Biology Department

Saint Anselm College

Manchester, NH 03102