The hooded is very skulky, but it is singing fairly regularly about 100m
west from the parking lot in a big thicket on the outside of the path from
the lake.  He's singing what is their second song that can be translated
to, "I wanna rent a video" rather than the primary song of "tawee tawee
tawee-teeoo".  In my years in the east with hooded's, the second song is by
far the most commonly sung song, at least from Tennessee south thru GA, AL,
MS, and LA.  It stuck out to me anyway.  He popped up a few times after
being patient. I think everyone there managed to get at least brief looks.

Scott Somershoe
Littleton, Jeff Co.

Scott Somershoe
Co-Author of *Birds of Tennessee: A New Annotated Checklist
<http://www.amazon.com/Birds-Tennessee-New-Annotated-Checklist/dp/1507815751/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1453317221&sr=8-3>*